Sunday, June 30, 2013

One of My Fantasy Crushes - #TeamUll #Elsker #NATourney



It's no surprise to my regular readers that I'm a sassy, sensual romance writer who LOVES men. Yes, I'm not ashamed to admit it. I often fall in love with those sexy heroes I read about and no better fantasy crush deserves an award more than ULL from my amazing writer friend, S.T. Bende's NA novel, Elsker


Here’s the blurb for Elsker:
You don’t win the heart of an immortal assassin without making a few enemies along the way.
Kristia Tostenson prefers Earl Grey to Grey Goose and book clubs to nightclubs, but when she transfers from her one-stoplight town to Cardiff University in Wales she falls in love with Ull Myhr. Her new boyfriend isn’t exactly what she was expecting. He’s an honest to goodness Norse God – an immortal assassin fated to die at Ragnarok, the battle destined to destroy Asgard and Earth. Kristia’s crazy visions are the only thing that can save their realms. Her orderly life just got very messy.


Ull is not just any boyfriend/hero -- he is a the Norse God of Winter and Thor's step-son. I could just stop right there. What's not to love about that? BUT, I will continue, because there's so much MORE to love! Here's my list of why I love Ull and why YOU should vote for Ull in the NA Tourney.

1. He knows what he wants and gets what he wants -- except for that small-town girl, Kristia, who somehow steps in over his head.
2. He's completely in love with Kristia -- even brings her flowers, prepares a picnic and dotes on her in any way he can. **sigh**
3. Not only that, but Ull is willing to change his life as he knows it for Kristia. Now that's love!
4. He's an Asgardian Assasin. Imagine all that training he must endure -- hot abs anyone?
5. He makes the most amazing waffles with Olaug's secret recipe.
6. He's more than intelligent, if you ask me, he's a genius. Having attended several universities and receiving degrees in several areas, he knows his stuff!
7. He's always a gentleman, opening the car door, giving Kristia his jacket and -- ahem -- waiting until they've tied the knot to consummate their love.
8. He protects his people. Remember that Asgardian Assasin thing? Well, being a killer for his people is pretty dang hot!
9. He's a faithful friend -- Gunter and Inga could vouch for it.
10. He's absolutely gorgeous! Tall (6'5"), blond, blue eyed, well-dressed and muscular. Imagine a younger Alexander Skarsgard. Yep. (wiping off that drool as I think about him).

Now for a little fun. I gotta "HEY GIRL" Ull. He's totally worth it and totally up there with my Ry-Ry obsession. Ready? Here ya go!


And if you didn't catch ST Bende and I's Hey Girl showdown in the past, check these links out:




AND... that's not all!  Ull's fantastic fans have created limericks in support of Ull as the NA crush. Check these out.







So, what can YOU do? First and foremost, you can vote for ULL on Tuesday at the NA Crush Tourney at NA Alley! Remember it's TUESDAY, JULY 2!

Also, for more Ull, you can follow Ull on Twitter at www.twitter.com/UllMyhr . 


3 comments:

  1. Melinda! You made me cry! This is the sweetest post!!! Thank you so much for being a fantastic supporter of Ull, and an even more fantastic friend. *Sniff!* I am so happy the Internet deities threw us together. ;) Entrancies Never Say Die!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great post. I agree, those are 10 darned good reasons to love Ull.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies. I LOVE Ull! ;)Entrancies forever #sasssisters

    ReplyDelete